WHY US?
FEATURED
IN THE NEWS


Since 2004, we have been creating long-term and lasting success for our clients because we inherently believe in our clients, and we allow that belief to inspire every single one of our campaigns. To that end, we challenge ourselves daily to think bigger and broader to achieve our clients’ results—from message development to media relations, and everything in between.


We’re a group of creative, nimble, and sharp communications and marketing minds that enjoy nothing more than to celebrate in our clients’ successes. We’d love a chance to do the same for you.

 

Learn more about our approach here.

Applications for the 2015 inspired thought (it) Award are now open. The winner will receive up to $50,000 in communications services to help move its mission forward. 

 

Why do it? Click the image below to learn.

 

 

Learn more about the 2015 it Award and how to apply by clicking “More” below.

 

C.Fox Communications Opens Nomination Period for 2015 it Award

 

C.Fox Communications is now accepting nominations for the 2015 inspired thought Award, worth up to $50,000 of pro bono communications services for one outstanding nonprofit. The fifth installment of the it Award represents a significant increase in value, worth more than double its dollar amount in previous years.

We were posed with a challenge: recently, the U.S. reached an all-time high of an 80 percent on-time high school graduation rate.  But we wanted to know: what about the remaining 20 percent?  What is happening in their lives, and what do they need to stay in school? - See more at: http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/how-to-re-engage-young-men-in-high-school-and-life-wrd/#sthash.mWJ0sixO.dpuf

MORE


AmeriCorps Volunteers Play a Big Role in D.C. Schools

The Washington Post

 

“A lot of kids in low-income communities need all kinds of help,” said John Gomperts, president of America’s Promise Alliance and a former director of AmeriCorps. “To just make schools and teachers responsible when their jobs are already so challenging is often not going to get the job done.”

We were posed with a challenge: recently, the U.S. reached an all-time high of an 80 percent on-time high school graduation rate.  But we wanted to know: what about the remaining 20 percent?  What is happening in their lives, and what do they need to stay in school? - See more at: http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/how-to-re-engage-young-men-in-high-school-and-life-wrd/#sthash.mWJ0sixO.dpuf

MORE

 

FOLLOW
In the spirit of #PBW14, here's an opportunity for U.S. nonprofits to apply for $50K in #probono PR from @CFoxComm goo.gl/4UFRo2
UN Women’s HeForShe Campaign Enlists Unexpected Messengers for Major Results
  Despite centuries of women fighting for gender equality, the global community has made far less progress than most egalitarians would... MORE

Interested in learning more about C.Fox Communications? Sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter and get The Scoop on our agency.

AGENCY NEWS